There's nothing exciting going on in this video. It's just Renee being her typical self and Kira going on and on in the back ground. The video was shot at the end of Feb.
On our final day in California, we spent the morning packing up. It took a little while longer than expected. Then we had lunch at In and Out Burger. It was tasty and as a restauranteur, my dad was very impressed with the concept. After lunch, we took Kira and Trevor back to the hotel for a nap while my mom, sister, Renee and I went to World Market. I wish we had those stores here. Kira woke up just before our late-checkout deadline. We had a couple hours to kill before having early dinner, so we went to the Children's Museum. It was a cute little museum. If I lived there I would probably take Kira there once a week. Lots of little things to explore and pretend. And there is even an appropriate area for little babies like Renee. I should go check out the Children's Museum in Boston. I'm sure it's so much better than I remember. Our flight was at 9pm, so we had dinner at 530 and made it to the airport by 7. The airport was very quiet and everything went smoo...
Who: Kira and Renee Where: Wayland High School What: Final Barker Ballet Show, bonus surprise wedding When: June 18, 2018 https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0FGqQrCL2zUbw
Comments